- This event has passed.
Free Legal Assistance for your Business’ Legal Needs
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
About the Webinar:
Do you have questions about
- A business contract you received from a client?
- What things are negotiable in a contract?
- Differentiating between an employee and an independent contractor?
- A commercial lease?
- How to set up your business legally?
- The difference between an LLC and a C-corp/ S-Corp?
Sign up for a free 45-minute appointment with a pro-bono attorney to discuss pressing legal issues. If you need more time, you can schedule follow-ups and continue to work with them.
This clinic is a partnership between the Queens Economic Development Corporation (QEDC) and the Neighborhood Entrepreneur Law Project (NELP). With only 8 slots available, register for your slot right away.
* Please note that unlike all the other clinics, this clinic will not have any attorney to discuss intellectual property (trademarks, copyrights, patents, etc).
As a non-profit, QEDC needs donations in order to keep serving our community. If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution, please click the button below.