- This event has passed.
Ladies Lunch & Learn Series: Verizon Small Business Digital Ready Incentives to Grow your Business
September 14 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
- We will talk about the program and requirements. You don’t need an established business to apply!
- You will learn how to register to open an account and full walkthrough of the services: Apply here.
- We will go over the 2 required classes on the platform to unlock incentives.
- Free 1-on-1 coaching sessions with a large selection of experts specializing in a diverse set of skills are also available as an ongoing resource for any registered user!
- Courses designed to provide you with knowledge and tools to develop a marketing and communications strategy, acquire customers, and find product market fit.
- Based on your profile, you can access community groups for you and your business!
- Incentives such as grants, two months off on a business phone account and/or online bookkeeping provider, 30% – 50% off on business tools and products, and much more.
Speaker: Andrea Ormeno, Queens Women’s Business Center Director & Director of Business Services at QEDC
Andrea Ormeño currently serves as the Women’s Business Center Director and the Director of Business Services at the Queens Economic Development Corporation (QEDC). In this role, her responsibilities center on overseeing individual, group, and agency-wide efforts to help female entrepreneurs launch and improve their businesses. As the Director of Business Services, she manages and participates in the administration, and decision-making to ensure we deliver top-notch services to our clients and our stakeholders.
Serving over 1000 clients, Ormeño’s areas of expertise are start-up businesses, business development, finance management, and grant management. She has become QEDC’s leading expert on permits and licensing, especially working with women and the Hispanic immigrant community. She is bilingual in Eng
As a non-profit, QEDC needs donations in order to keep serving our community. If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution, please click the button below.