- This event has passed.
How Social Media Can Help Reset Your Business
June 8, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
About the Webinar:
This is a 2-hour webinar, in the first hour, we will address:
How social media can help you get the word out as we slowly get back to business – in ways that differ from other marketing channels
- Which social platforms will be the most effective use of your most precious commodity – time – depending on who you are trying to reach
- We’ll look at several NYC businesses that have used social media successfully to stay in business during the crisis and how – and why – they did it, and the kind of attention and positive feedback and customer loyalty that generated for them.
In the second hour, we’ll look at concrete, actionable “organic” ways you can grow your followers on instagram and Facebook. We’ll talk about how to attract the most valuable kinds of followers by providing value to them. Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Identify the specific followers that will help you grow your business
- Use smart strategies to get your brand, messaging, or content in front of them
- Leverage partner, affinity and influencer accounts to get your name and content in front of their networks
- Identify the pros and cons of Facebook and Instagram advertising
About the Speaker:
About the Speaker:
Catherine Ventura is a Social Media Branding and Content Strategist with over 20 years of experience in visual, written, and filmed communication. She specializes in helping small businesses, organizations, nonprofits, and individuals focus their social media marketing efforts on reaching the right target audience with the right branding and messaging so that social media outreach consistently supports their overall marketing goals.
Her clients have included non-profits, entertainment companies, major retailers, communications companies, political candidates, small businesses, artists and authors, and start-ups.
As a non-profit, QEDC needs donations in order to keep serving our community. If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution, please click the button below.