A NO-COST, EIGHT-WEEK ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
TO HELP YOU LAUNCH AND MAINTAIN A SUCCESSFUL HOME-BASED BUSINESS.
APPLICATIONS DUE BY: MARCH 1, 2023
Training Dates and Location:
Thursdays, March 16 and 23; April 6, 13, 20, and 27; and May 4 and 11
89-14 Parsons Blvd., Jamaica, NY 11432
6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
You Will Receive:
- 8-weeks of in-person entrepreneurship training
- Advice and guidance from guest speakers
- Startup assistance
- Small business resources
- Entreprenurial counseling
- Small business marketing resources
- Special invitation to QEDC events
- Complimentary access to a shared 10,000 square feet of state-of-the-art workspace
- Accelerted access to business plan development and competions
- Up to $100 stipend for achieving training milestones to assist the business start up expenses
- A light dinner will be provided each session.
- At least 18 years old
- Committment to attend IN-PERSON training sessions and activities
- Thursday evening availabilty, 6:30p to 8:00p for 8 consecutive weeks (March 9-May 4)
- Timely submission of homework assignments and producing an acceptable business plan
- Committment to full course completion
How to Apply:
ZOOM Virtual information sessions:
In-person information session:
February 23 at 6:00 p.m.
89-14 Parsons Boulevard, Jamaica
Click Here to Register