Queens Taste is back! The party’s at the New York Hall of Science in Flushing Meadows Corona Park on Tuesday, May 16, from 6 to 9 pm. We want to see you there!
Where else can you sample Bangladeshi, Bhutanese, Caribbean, Central American, Colombian, Indonesian, Mexican, Quebecois, Southern, and Thai cuisine all for one ticket? Come on down for the best food you’ll ever have in a fabulous space with great music and great people.
QEDC is your source for your small business needs. Whether you are looking to start your own business, or you already have a business you are looking to grow, we are here to help you through expert one-on-one consultation sessions and group-based classes.
- Currently, our programs, consultations, and classes are virtual. We plan to resume in-person events in the near future. If you need to contact us, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 718-263-0546 if you need help.
- All client consultations will be virtual. To schedule an appointment with one of our counselors: click here.
- The Entrepreneur Space Commercial Kitchen Incubator is fully operational and staff is taking additional steps to ensure that it is a safe environment for our clients. To schedule an appointment for a tour or more information, please call 718 392-0025.
- The Queens Tourism Council is working with our cultural, recreational, restaurant and sporting communities as they open up and ramp up. Contact Rob Mackay for more information.
- Over 100 videos with webinars covering many aspects of business assistance are available in our video library.
If you have any questions please contact us. Be careful, help those who are vulnerable, wear your mask when required and keeping and wash your hands!
Please join the QEDC Facebook group and get informed on all COVID-19 related resources. This group is monitored by our business advisors. We are here to share information, answer questions, help, and support each other during these uncertain times. We encourage business owners and entrepreneurs to post questions. Share your experience/challenges, update the loan/grant applications, and so on. Our business advisors will do our best to respond ASAP.