Our StartUP! Business Competition is accepting applications through March 1. Enter for your chance to win $10,000 for your business! Learn More.
Check Out Our Fall Programs
RT @stage2_startups Are you a member of any of these organizations? @FranNet_Team @GCSENFOUNDATION @QueensEDC #thecoco #hvcvr Do you want to be a #founder? Celebrate being a founder at 40-100+ at the FoundersOver40Unconference! ✴️Use FO40UCP to get 20% off by Friday! bit.ly/3jMp1yH pic.twitter.com/Dy2hW3L1ZU
Learn a wide range of skills for your business, taught by experts in a series of free webinars. Sign up today!
QEDC is your source for your small business needs. Whether you are looking to start your own business, or you already have a business you are looking to grow, we are here to help you through expert one-on-one consultation sessions and group-based classes.
QUEENS COMES BACK!
- Our offices for staff only on Monday September 20th.
- Our Fall 2021 programs and classes will be virtual. On Thursday, September 9th at 3PM we will host a webinar to highlight programs sponsored by the Women’s Business Center, Entrepreneur Assistance Center, StartUP! Competition, Home Improvement Contractor Training, MWBE Orientation, Ready Set Go!, MIiQ and the Entrepreneur Space Kitchen. To register: click here.
- All client consultations will be virtual. To schedule an appointment with one of our counselors: click here.
- The Entrepreneur Space Commercial Kitchen Incubator is fully operational and staff is taking additional steps to ensure that it is a safe environment for our clients. To schedule an appointment for a tour or more information, please call 718 392-0025.
- The Queens Tourism Council is working with our cultural, recreational, restaurant and sporting communities as they open up and ramp up. Contact Rob Mackay for more information.
- Over 60 videos with webinars covering many aspects of business assistance are available in our video library.
- Saturday, September 9th from 12-4PM we will host Queens Comes Back! a street event outside at the Kaufman Astoria Studios with vendors, food and entertainment. To register: click here. PLEASE NOTE ALL ATTENDEES MUST SHOW PROOF OF VACCINATION
If you have any questions please contact us. Be careful, help those who are vulnerable, wear your mask when required and keeping and wash your hands!
Please join the QEDC Facebook group and get informed on all COVID-19 related resources. This group is monitored by our business advisors. We are here to share information, answer questions, help, and support each other during these uncertain times. We encourage business owners and entrepreneurs to post questions. Share your experience/challenges, update the loan/grant applications, and so on. Our business advisors will do our best to respond ASAP.