Our StartUP! Business Competition is accepting applications through March 1. Enter for your chance to win $10,000 for your business! Learn More.
Learn a wide range of skills for your business, taught by experts in a series of free webinars. Sign up today!
QEDC is your source for your small business needs. Whether you are looking to start your own business, or you already have a business you are looking to grow, we are here to help you through expert one-on-one consultation sessions and group-based classes.
The mission of the Queens Economic Development Corporation is to help small businesses. In view of the Coronavirus, we are taking the following steps:
- Our offices will be closed for the duration of the pandemic. All events will be done virtually.
- Check out our free videos from the Reboot & Restart series, now available to view in our video library.
- The Resource Guide details programs that assist small businesses. These include loans, grants and other aid available through Federal, State, City, and Private agencies. The Resource Guide can be accessed here. It is updated as we receive new information.
- Assistance in filling out applications and all other client services can be done remotely. To request an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted within 24 hours. Please know our office in Kew Gardens is closed.
- The Entrepreneur Space Commercial Kitchen Incubator is fully operational and staff is taking additional steps to ensure that it is a safe environment for our clients. For more information, please call 718 392-0025.
- The Queens Tourism Council is working with our cultural, recreational, restaurant and sporting communities to support them as best we can. If you have any questions, please contact Rob Mackay for assistance.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us. Be careful, help those who are vulnerable, wear your mask and wash your hands.
Please join the QEDC Facebook group and get informed on all COVID-19 related resources. This group is monitored by our business advisors. We are here to share information, answer questions, help, and support each other during these uncertain times. We encourage business owners and entrepreneurs to post questions. Share your experience/challenges, update the loan/grant applications, and so on. Our business advisors will do our best to respond ASAP.