It is simple to make an appointment!
THE COUNSELORS AVAILABLE
Marketing assistance and brand awareness
- Promoting your brand is the secret to sales; in order to have a successful business you need sales.
- What can you say about yourself to make your products memorable?
- What is your point of differentiation?
- Create a marketing outreach strategy with measurable goals.
- Craft the words to describe your product or service
Adrienne has years of experience doing marketing for some of the world’s largest brands, both working on behalf of the top advertising agencies and for herself as a consultant. She also launched her own small business—Golfing Women—designed to help women learn to play golf and use golf for business success. It was as an entrepreneur that she learned the challenges often faced by all entrepreneurs—limited time, resources and money. And she learned how to make it work through highly targeted efforts, the importance of excellent customer service, how to generate PR and good word of mouth—and overall how to maximize marketing with limited budgets.
Growth & Strategy
- Do you own your business or does your business own you?
- We all want to run, but we need to know where we are going
- Work with Roy to identify the steps you need to take to build the business you want.
- Can you create new business opportunities to generate revenue?
- Learn how to increase business value through digital transformation and strategy
- Work with Roy to develop the tools for operating your businesses for future growth
Roy is a Serial Entrepreneur having started his own business at 11 years old. He has created a consulting company which works with small businesses helping them to grow and holding executive position in major corporations for strategic planning. His background is tech/building computer programs in the areas of marketing. He feels that marketing is product management and will question you as to what you feel is your persona in your company (1) the person selling; (2) the person servicing; (3) the person running the business. If you acting as more than one, you need his assistance.
Financing and Capital
Ken Motschwiller earned his CPA at Price Waterhouse after graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Lehigh University. Ken is now retired as Senior Vice President – Chief Financial Officer from FlightSafety International, Inc, where he worked for 35 years at the La Guardia Airport corporate headquarters. Ken was responsible for the accounting and finance departments and helped manage over 50 aviation training centers in the United States and eight countries. The training centers ranged in size from 10 to 250 teammates. Ken also assisted in the strategy of integrating four manufacturing facilities into providing products for the training centers.
Ken looks forward to helping entrepreneurs in Queens County, where Ken spent most of his career. At FlightSafety, Ken developed knowledge and experience in accounting, financial statements, budgeting, business strategy, acquisitions, employee benefits and finding solutions to business problems.
Marketing assistance and brand awareness
- Marketing: planning and strategy for all phases of business
- Social Media Strategy and Content
- Digital Marketing- Website, Ads, etc.
- Brand/Voice consistency across all platforms
Monique is a leading marketing expert who is known for her straight-talking honest approach and ability to balance the big picture with the most minute details. For over 20 years, she has worked with the senior leaders of the world’s most exclusive brands.
In 2018, she launched her own consulting agency, MAP Solutions Group, to help businesses optimize their marketing and achieve success in the fastest time possible.
Her unique methods allow her to identify and execute strategies more efficiently and effectively. In fact, in some cases it helps her identify when not to execute at all, saving clients both time and money.
Lending and Finances
- Capital Improvement
- SBA Lending Programs
- Business Structure
- Business agreements and Contracts
- Home Improvement Contract License
- M/WBE certification
- Employee classification
- Proposal development
- Business insurances
- Home Improvement Work Permits
- Business Operations
- Government Contracts
- Business Strategy and planning
- Digital Marketing
Kim is marketer, strategist, coach and multi-tool utility professional based in Brooklyn, NY. He’s the founder of 3pts a growth resources empowers bootstrap, creative entrepreneurs with guidance, tools and community to succeed.
His work is conducted through a personal and positive lens where he builds relationships, listens and learns from those he supports. He values connection, professionalism and most importantly, being useful to people. These values help him identify and provide solutions to clients reflecting their goals, resources and circumstances. Past work: Red Bull, Complex Media, The Fader and many other places.
- Kitchen organization
- Catering panning from the kitchen
- Liquor license adviser
- Hospitality manners
- How to correctly design and build a kitchen
Alfonso works as a Chef at PS 69 Board Education, NY District 30. He is the Former Chef/owner of Casa Del Del del Chef Bistro, where he was a Michelin Bib gourmand. Previously, he was the Catering Chef at Blue Hill Stone Barns.
- Branding for Restaurants and Food Businesses
- Instagram and Digital Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Content Creation
- Fluent in Spanish
Fluent in Spanish