Queens is the most diverse borough in the world, so as our founders. The 2021 Queens StartUP! Final Pitch kicks off on April 27, Tuesday at 10AM EST and you’re invited to take part in the 3-day event.
Day 1: April 27, 10am – 12:30pm | Tech + Sustainability Category
Day 2: April 28, 10am – 12:30pm | Community + Food Category
Day 3: April 29, 12pm – 1pm | Four Winners Announcement
You will receive a Zoom link one day before the event.
Finalist Team Line-Up
- Kids Break Ground: An Ed-Tech startup that helps children discover what they may want to be when they grow up
- Foodini: An application that empowers people to try new foods while giving restaurants an affordable platform to drive traffic
- She Designs: a startup that provides online UI, UX classes, mentorship and career coaching services for women of color
- Kon.incense: sustainable plant-based Incense in refillable containers
- WeetasCositas: a marketplace for sustainable-driven fashion brands
- Terrart NYC: unique innovative sustainable plants arrangement inside terrariums
- Open Border Books: a bookstore and event space that serves the fabulously multiethnic and LGBTQ+ neighborhood of Jackson Heights, Queens.
- Women’s Weekend Film Challenge: a social impact organization that works for gender equity by creating opportunities for women to bring their talents, leadership and stories to the forefront of the film industry.
- House Of Playful Soul: a children’s learning and development play center in Forest Hills, Queens
- Prince Abou’s Butchery: an online retailer specializing in local halal meats from small, family-run farms just a few hours from our city operating out of one centralized location in Queens, NY
- QNSY is a New York State-based S-corp beverage alcohol start-up that produces sugarbrew-based, premium, natural, sparkling Ready-To-Drink (RTD) craft cocktails in 12oz sleek aluminum cans and sixtel (5.16 gallon) kegs.
- Globurrito is a catering business that brings Internationally-inspired burritos, rice bowls and fries to the multi-cultural, adventurous eaters of Queens